Shipping, Payment, & Security
1.1 We offer FREE UK Shipping on all orders, some Islands and remote location may incurr a small cost, however we will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case. This happens on very rare occassions.
1.2 We don't currently have a pricing structure in place to ship overseas, however if you wish to purchase one of our products please contact us first so we can arrange a shipping quote.
2.1 Paymetns are made over securely encrypted servers at Stripe and PayPal, please note that we have no control over the transaction at these third party sites.
2.2 You may be charged a fee if you check out with a card using the PayPal function, if you are paying with this method we recommend using the 'card payments' option which is completely secure and will not charge you for their services, and use the PayPal function if you have a PayPal account.
3.1 SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING
- We use a PCI DSS validated Level 1 Service Provider which is the gold standard for e-commerce solutions worldwide.
- A padlock will be visible in the bottom right of your web browser, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be when entering personal or payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (256 bit)
- All sensitive information always is transmitted via secure HTTPS channel.
- We use advanced encryption so that your card details cannot be seen
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information
- We use your card details to process your orders and we will ask for them for every order placed
- The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused
- The actual Payment of your purchase will take place on third party website, either PayPal or Stripe, who have even more stringent security processes. For further information please visit their prospective sites.
3.2 Recommendation - Always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping, especially if you use a shared PC. This will delete temporary Internet cookies from any sites that you may have visited and ensure other users do not see your personal details.
4 SUSPICIOUS EMAILS
4.1 OBD may send you emails from time to time but we would never send an email asking for your security information or log on details, or direct you to a web page that asks for this information.
4.2 If you receive an email that appears to be from OBD that you suspect is fraudulent, do not click on any links contained within the email or provide any credit card or log on details. Please forward a copy to [email protected]
5. ADDITIONAL SECURITY STEPS
5.1 You can configure your web browser to tell you when your details are being sent and to warn if they are not being sent in a secure way, to activate this:
Internet Explorer - select OPTIONS on the VIEW menu and then click the SECURITY tab, ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked
Firefox - select TOOLS then OPTIONS on the tools menu and then click the SECURITY tab, go into settings of the warning messages section - ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked.
5.2 Online security is constantly evolving so, if you are using older versions of Internet Explorer (version 5 or older), we recommend you update your browser to a later version of IE in order to take full advantage of the improved security features.
5.3 You may download the latest browser version of Internet Explorer from:
(OBD is not responsible for the content of external websites)
If you have any further concerns about security, please Email customer services or call our customer service team on 01202 831437